Your Company in IrelandIreland has a low corporate tax rate of 12.5%, which has encouraged many international companies such as Facebook, Google, Amazon and Apple to set up their European HQ in Dublin. In 2020, Forbes named Ireland as the best country in World in which to do business.
Ireland is not considered a tax haven, but when structured correctly can be hugely beneficial to potential businesses and individuals looking to incorporate a company in Ireland. Furthermore, Ireland is considered to be a low bureaucracy, low tax environment that is very supportive of entrepreneurs. The World Bank’s “Doing business” Report rates Ireland as the easiest place in the European Union (EU) to start a business and as having the most business friendly tax regime of any country in Europe or the Americas
Features of setting up a Company in Ireland
The minimum share capital required to form an Irish company is only €100
Company Formation in Ireland is beneficial due to Ireland’s low corporation tax of just 12.5%
Ireland has double taxation treaties with over 70 countries worldwide.
Ireland is the only fully English-speaking member of the Eurozone, which allows for easy trade of services and products throughout the EU.
The key features of Ireland’s taxation system for companies are as follows:
- A 12.5% rate of Corporation Tax on profits generated from trading activities in the Rep. of Ireland
- A 25% Research & Development tax credit
- A ‘Knowledge Box’ regime which is OECD compliant
- An Intellectual Property regime which allows a tax write off for widely defined IP acquisitions
- Access to a wide range of Double Tax Treaties
- A very attractive Holding Company regime which includes participation exemption for gains on disposals of most shares
- An ‘effective’ rate of Zero for foreign dividends (12.5% tax rate on certain qualifying foreign dividends with flexible onshore pooling of foreign tax credits)
Incorporate in Ireland
We can assist you in setting up a company in Ireland, as well as a whole range of professional services which include:
IRISH BANK ACCOUNT INTRODUCTION
ACCOUNTING / PAYROLL SERVICES
REGISTERED OFFICE ADDRESS AND MAIL FORWARDING