In these conditions of Sale and Transfer of Companies and the provision of services, ‘’Profincom” means Profincom Limited. ‘’Partners” mean Clear Vision Accounting Ltd and Apex Fidutrust AG
No person, firm or body has the right to use the name of ‘Profincom Limited’ or ‘Profincom’ or any of our domain names or copyrighted web material in any format. Any failure to comply with this will be pursued by Profincom using the full rigour of the law. The ‘’Client” means the individual, firm or company who ordered the company and/or whose name appears on the order form. ‘’Contract Price” means the total price for the goods and services provided by Profincom. In these conditions, ‘C.R.O.’ means Companies Registration Office.
Profincom acts as a sales, re-seller and marketing agent for Clear Vision Accounting LTD and Apex Fidutrust AG; and is not engaged directly in the corporate incorporations, provision of trustees, and any other Trust of Company Provision services. Profincom provides consulting services on local Irish and Swiss corporate regulations, structures, compliance, and bank account opening support.
- Any contract between Profincom and the Client will incorporate and be subject to these Conditions of sale and transfer of Companies and no other terms or conditions shall be held binding on Profincom, unless they are expressly agreed in writing by a director of Profincom.
- The Client’s order will be treated as accepted only when Profincom have been returned a signed order form and/or email order confirmation by the Customer together with full payment unless other terms of payment have been agreed in writing by an authorised representative of Profincom. It is the customer’s obligation to ensure that all forms required under the Companies Act 2014 (or any amendment thereto) are properly completed, signed and returned to Profincom within 14 days of order acceptance. No other action on the part of Profincom, its employees, or agents shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of the Client’s offer.
- The Client acknowledges that he has entered into a Contract with Profincom as the re-seller of Clear Vision Accounting Ltd or Apex Fidutrust AG subject to these conditions as a principal and not as an agent for or on behalf of any other person and accepts personal liability for the payment of Profincom’s or Profincom’ partners’ fees, stamp duties and outlay in connection with the provision of the service to the Client.
- The Client will be given a 12-month window from the date of the cover letter in which Profincom will oblige to provide any information or items that may be claimed to be missing from a new company formation package or company secretarial assignment provided by either Clear Vision Accounting Ltd or Apex Fidutrust AG. After this window has lapsed, the company will no longer be on our partners system and Profincom will be unable to generate additional company items efficiently. Additional fees will, therefore, apply for any duplicate items or documents requested after this 12-month period has lapsed.
- The contract price is inclusive of Value Added Tax and C.R.O. fees current at the date of order; unless stated otherwise. Any increase in the rate of Value Added Tax and C.R.O. fees between the date of order and the date of the invoice shall be added to the Contract price.
- Clear Vision Accounting Ltd or Apex Fidutrust AG annual services such as company secretarial maintenance services, named secretary services, registered office services, virtual office services, mail scanning services, trustee services or nominee services inter alia are subject to price increases in line with any increases in costs, inflation or administrative costs. Any increases in government fees such as postal fees or C.R.O. fees inter alia can also cause Profincom’s or its partners’ fees to increase to cover such increased costs.
- Profincom reserves the right not to honour a coupon used on the website if we believe it has been used fraudulently or should not be applicable to them (e.g. a discount for Accountant/Solicitors used by a non-Accountant/Solicitor. Anyone using a coupon to give a price of zero does so on the understanding that the price is not zero and that they will be subsequently invoiced for the service requested.
Terms of Payment.
- The Contract Price shall be due in full with the placement of order unless otherwise agreed in writing by an authorised representative of Profincom.
- Where a credit account exists, the Client will be invoiced in full within 5 days of order acceptance and all sums will become payable regardless of the Client fulfilling its obligation to ensure that all forms required under the Companies Act 2014 (or any amendment thereto) are properly completed, signed, and returned to Profincom within 14 days of order acceptance. With credit accounts, all invoices will be payable within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Overdue accounts will be liable to interest on the outstanding amount as well after as before judgement on the day to day basis at a rate of 6% per annum above the European Central Bank’s annual base rate from time to time applicable, from the day any such time becomes overdue until the sum is paid in full together with any interest that may have accrued and for this purpose payment shall be deemed not to have been made until any cheque tendered by the Client has been cleared and the proceeds credited to Profincom’s bank account. In the event of any cheques/payments instructions to client bankers not being honoured on presentation, a fixed charge of €25 will be imposed to cover additional administration and bank charges.
- Payment by Bank Transfer can be accommodated. Details are available on request. Payment must be received by Profincom NET of related bank charges and commissions.
- Payment can also be made by bank transfer, credit card, cheque, PayPal or Bank draft denominated in Euro, or, for overseas clients, by cheque drawn on a European Bank denominated in euro. Payment of cheque in the latter instance must include an additional amount of €25 to cover related bank charges and commission.
Completion of statutory forms.
Partners may, at its discretion, provide first officers/shareholders to companies solely to facilitate early/timely incorporation. We do so in good faith and on the specific understanding that the requisite C.R.O./ Companies House form B10/288/296, as appropriate are completed by the incoming officers and delivered to PROFINCOM prior to the incorporation of the relevant Company or failing this, within 30 (thirty) days after incorporation at the latest.
Where the Client fails to return completed and signed the requisite B10/288/296 to Profincom within 30 days of incorporation, Profincom shall be entitled to charge and the Client agrees to pay a fee of €5 per day for each calendar day until such time as PROFINCOM is in receipt of the requisite document(s).
In default of these provisions, a copy of the notice of resignation will be sent to the Company and every person who to the resigning officer’s knowledge is an officer of the company, together with a written request that he/she take such steps as will ensure that the failure of the Company to comply with the notice continues no further. C.R.O. Form B69 (to which will be attached (i) a copy of the notice of resignation and (ii) a copy of the notice to the Company will be forwarded to the C.R.O.
Should Profincom be compelled to institute procedures on foot of non-compliance with the aforementioned provisions, the Client agrees to pay a fixed charge of €250 (plus VAT as appropriate) in addition to the fee of €5 per day to cover all associated administration/statutory filing fees/legal costs and the Client accepts personal liability for the payment of such sums as they fall due.
- The estimated completion date of the service to be rendered by Partners is only a bona fide business estimate and shall not be of essence” but Profincom will use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the estimated completion dates.
- The Memorandum & Articles of Association (Constitution) and other legal documents produced by us are copyrighted documents which form part of our Intellectual Property (IP). Setting up a company with us or instructing us to carry out company secretarial services do not include such documents in .doc format or any other editable format. However such document may be available in such format on payment of an additional fee of €200+VAT.
- Partners shall only be liable to the Client for any non-compliance, misrepresentation or mis-compliance with the instructions given to it; if it is proved that the same was caused by the wilful neglect or wilful default of Profincom, Partners or its employees. The extent of Profincom liability in respect of such non-compliance, misrepresentation or mis-compliance shall not exceed the amount of the Contract Price and in no circumstance will Profincom be liable for any consequential loss or loss of profits howsoever arising as a result of the above.
- Should any new company formed by Partners on the instructions of the Client be required to change its name by the registrar, no liability shall attach to Profincom or Partners in respect of same.
- Partners give no warranty that the name of the Company, the subject of the Contract, does not infringe any trade-mark of a third party nor do Partners warrant that the name of the Company, the subject of the Contract, will not give rise to an action for passing off.
No Rights to Name.
Until such time as Partners shall have transferred the share in the company (the subject matter of the service) to the Client or his nominees, the Client shall have no rights either express or implied to use the of the said company nor shall the Client not the Client’s nominees have an interest either equitable or otherwise in the shares in the said company.
Once the order has been accepted by Profincom, no cancellation of the contract or refunds will be accepted unless expressly agreed in writing by an authorised representative of Profincom. Fees in respect of Company formation assignments are charged on the basis of an agreed fee for the particular assignment. In the event of the cancellation of a contract in any particular case, Profincom reserves the right to raise a fee to cover any work already undertaken, subject to a minimum charge of €100 plus VAT. In situations whereby a customer is refused a bank account by a nominated bank for whatever reason, no refund whatsoever shall apply unless specifically agreed in writing by a Director of Profincom. Such situations are beyond control and the client acknowledges that Profincom cannot guarantee a bank account and/or the account opening process with any financial institution and payments made are for assistance with opening a bank account – Not the actual provision or guarantee of an account.
The contract shall be governed by and construed in all aspects (including the formation thereof and the performance thereunder) according to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
The headings of the clauses hereof are for the convenience of reference only and do not form part of these conditions and shall not be taken into account in any interpretation thereof.
Extent of liability.
- Profincom and Partners shall only be liable to the Customer for any noncompliance, misrepresentation or non-compliance with the instructions given to if it is proved that the same was caused by the willful neglect or willful default of Profincom or its employees. The extent of Profincom’s liability in respect of such noncompliance, misrepresentation or non-compliance shall not exceed the amount of the Contract Price and in non-circumstances will Profincom be liable for any consequential loss or loss of profits howsoever arising as a result of the above.
- All information on this site (including pricing information) is subject to change without notice and may become outdated. You should, therefore, verify any information obtained from this service before you act upon it. Access to this website is confirmation you have understood and accepted these terms.
- The Site contains links to internet sites maintained by third parties. Profincom accepts no responsibility for the privacy practices or content of other such sites. You assume sole responsibility for use of third party links. Profincom provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement.
- You hereby agree that any company incorporated through Partners will not be used for an illegal purpose and that you will comply with all taxation and reporting requirements in your place of residence or domicile.
- Once your company is incorporated, you have duties as a Director under the Companies Act 2014 and at common law. It is, therefore, your responsibility to ensure that you file company annual returns on time, your first one being the 6-month annual return which needs to be filed with the C.R.O. and every 12 months thereafter. Profincom will endeavour to remind you of this as a gesture of goodwill, however, bears no legal responsibility for filing this return or reminding you of same unless you have specifically paid us for this service and returned signature documents within a reasonable timeframe as per the terms of engagement. You hereby agree that we are not liable for forwarding any C.R.O. e-mail reminders to you and we strongly recommend that you add your e-mail address to the C.R.O. database through www.core.ie once your company has been incorporated, or immediately after you have terminated annual company secretarial support services with Partners (if applicable).
- On the online order form, we have a field for client ‘special instructions’. We will try and accommodate requests detailed here where possible, however, such requests are made on the understanding that they cannot be guaranteed and do not, under any circumstances, form part of the contract for services purchased.
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) legislation and relevant 3rd parties (Professional Advisors)
Under EU anti-money laundering and terrorist financing legislation and under the Irish Criminal Justice Act, you will be obliged to provide Profincom and Partners, Customer Due Diligence (CDD) documentation on the Directors and beneficial owners of the existing or proposed company (i.e. a certified copy of your passport or drivers licence and documents proving residential address dated within the last 6 months) Failure to comply with these requirements may result in us terminating any service rendered without refund. As we have to carry out a risk assessment on your company under this legislation, you may be asked to provide enhanced due diligence should we not meet you face to face and/or if your business activities/company structure/country of residence is considered medium/high risk under AML guidelines.
By proceeding to incorporate a company with Partners and/or engage in any on-going services and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you hereby declare that you have not been convicted of in any country, or are not involved in money laundering, fraud, membership of a terrorist organisation or terrorist financing, or any predicate offence that could give rise to money laundering or terrorist financing. Should you be considered a ‘Politically Exposed Person’ (PEP) you are obliged to disclose this to us before you avail of our services. We reserve the right to refuse a client or charge an additional compliance fee for any high risk or ‘PEP’ clients that we enter into a business relationship with.
The client indemnifies Profincom and Partners against all and any losses which it may suffer as a result of any delays, or refusal to provide, such documentation and/or information. Furthermore if activity our normal work we have knowledge or reasonable grounds of suspicion of money laundering or terrorist financing, we are obliged to make a report to An Garda Siochana and the Revenue Commissioners. In such circumstances, we are prevented from discussing such reports with the Customer because of the restrictions imposed by the ‘tipping off’ provisions of the anti-money laundering legislation. In such a circumstance, Profincom reserves the right to cancel any on-going services immediately without notice. No refunds shall be applied in such circumstances and Profincom reserves the right to change the registered office address of the company to any other held on record (if applicable).
Should you be ordering a company or procuring a service on behalf of a client, i.e. you are acting as a relevant 3rd party and/or as an agent / professional advisor on behalf of a client for any service provided by Partners, you hereby agree to and agree to abide by the following:
- That you are a regulated/licenced by a competent authority e.g. Chartered Accountants Ireland, Law Society, etc.
- That you have policies and procedures in place which meet the requirements of the 3rd AML Directive or legislation equivalent to the 3rd AML Directive
- That you will retain Customer Due Diligence (CDD) documentation used to identify and verify your customer for a period of at least 5 years after the relationship with the client has ended
- That you have signed or will sign a Section 40 Letter of Reliance on behalf of your professional firm and furnish us with same.
- On request, you will make available to Profincom, copies of CDD documentation.
Beneficial Owners and Beneficial Owners Register
If we are assisting your company or client company with a filing to the Central Register of Beneficial Owners (RBO), you hereby accept responsibility for the accuracy of the content and particulars contained within the filing and for the interpretation of the applicable legislation pertaining to what constitutes a beneficial owner. As a professional advisor, you hereby acknowledge that if this filing is not specifically requested on a premium package order on the company formation order form or requested separately in writing prior to the incorporation of the company, that we are not responsible for the filing of same and that you (or your client) is explicitly responsible and liable for making this filing within 5 months of incorporation.